Friday, June 17, 2011

Bruins won the Stanley Cup



Last night I was sitting at Wings and Rings with some friends in Bardstown, KY and was able to witness Vancouver embarrass themselves in game 7 AT Vancouver. To say the least it aggravated me that it was on almost every t.v and that my friends were all trying to rub it in my face.
Honestly I didn't care that much because they are not my team, its just that they have never won a Stanley Cup before and it is always nice to see a team win a championship for once. The part that pissed me off was people commenting my facebook, tweeting to me and texting me trying to rub it in my face. I literally recieved a tweet from a friend saying how America is better than Canada because an American team won the Stanley Cup over a Canadian team. I honestly laughed a little considering all the top players on the Bruins team are... wait a second.... Canadian.
I just love pointing out peoples arrogance and rubbing it in their face. That is just how I am.

Anyways Boston won 4-0 and they deserved to win. Vancouver played horrible throughout the whole series and was too worried about dominating the physical game that they forgot to actually use skill and that they need to win the game in all aspects.


I was looking at the news today and supposedly there were people rioting downtown Vancouver. Cars were set on fire, 150 needed treatment in a hospital and about 100 were arrested in the riot. I think that this is crazy and unnecessary. This leaves the city needing cleaned and people have WORK the next day. I'm sure traffic would be wonderful while that was proceeding. I have even read that Steve Nash, NBA basketball player for the Phoenix Suns, sent a tweet out saying "''We're a great city and have a lot of class. Our team is great and our championship will come. Soon,"

Let me know what you think about all this and suggestion on topics.
Below is a video of the riots in Vancouver



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3n_ifSoCtg    <------ Riots in Vancouver

No comments:

Post a Comment